Below are our terms and conditions:
In this agreement the following words will have the meanings referred to below, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise:-
a) “You”/“Your” means the client requesting for travel services through the East African Exotic Safaris website.
b) “We/The Company/Our” means East African Exotic safaris.
- A deposit of 30% of the basic safari cost secures the reservation of the safari and forms part of the basic safari cost. Payment of the balance of the basic cost must be made not later than 42 days prior to the commencement of the safari. Any expenses incurred by the traveler, which are not specially covered by the basic safari cost, must be paid by the traveler as and when incurred.
- In the event of any traveler wishing to cancel or alter his arrangements, the following conditions will apply:-Where notice of cancellation given more than 60 days before the commencement date of the safari, the deposit will be refunded to the traveler less a cancellation fee of 10% of the safari cost.Where the notice of cancellation is given between 60-30 days, a cancellation fees equivalent to 35% of the total cost will be charged.Where the notice of cancellation is given between 29-16 days, a cancellation fees equivalent to 50% of the total cost will be charged.Where the notice of cancellation is given between 15-0 days, a cancellation fees equivalent to 100% of the total cost will be charged.
We strongly recommend that travel cancellation insurance should be obtained.
- We are a tour operator and travel agent. We do not own any airlines, hotels, lodges or other accommodation facilities of our own. We will arrange flight tickets and hotel/accommodation bookings and other travel services only as your agent. You are therefore also subject to the additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of such third party services. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of the acts omissions or defaults of any such supplier or third party. However, we will always endeavour to contract services of companies which in our discretion, deliver the services in the appropriate quality while adhering to the laws of the land
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have all the necessary travel documents (a passport valid for the duration of your trip, all the necessary visas, etc) before embarking on your trip/safari. Sometimes, visa requirements change without notice. Please make sure to check with the appropriate embassy or consulate.
- All baggage and personal effects of any traveler will be the traveler’s risk throughout and should, if necessary, be insured against loss or damage for which East African Exotic Safaris accept no responsibility.
- Any charges quoted are calculated on prevailing tariffs and rates of exchange and are subject to revision in accordance with any fluctuations thereof, which may take place. Subject as otherwise herein specifically provided, all question affecting the rights and liabilities of the parties under these conditions shall be determined in accordance with the laws of Kenya.
- We will take all necessary precautions to ensure your safety and enjoyment of the services you may purchase from us.However, we shall not accept any responsibility for death, injury, delay, loss or damage arising from any cause and in any manner whatsoever; acts of terrorism, acts of God or government; neglect, accident, error or omission caused by any third party suppliers or independent contractors, their employees, representatives; or, any event beyond our control.
- We reserves the right to alter any of these conditions at any time.
- We will not provide cover for any Medical Problem that may occur. Safari Travelers must have their own Medical Insurance Cover.