If you are looking for off beaten tracks, Meru national park should definitely be in your bucket list. This safari focuses more on the northern part of Kenya where you find rare species like the reticulated giraffe, beisa Olyx, gerenuk. It also gives an opportunity of seeing the Chimpanzees which are only found in Ol-Pejeta conservancy. It is a less crowded circuit with amazing experience.
- Accommodation and meals on full board basis.
- Return flight from Nairobi to Meru national park and Ol-pejeta conservancy.
- Airstrip transfers.
- Soft drinks, beer, house wines & selected spirits at Elsa’s Kopje.
- All game drives indicated on the itinerary.
- Park fees & conservancy fees.
- All activities as mentioned in the tour description.
- Walking tours (Age limit: 16yrs).
- Bottled drinking water during your safari.
- Services of an English/French speaking driver guide
- Government taxes.
- International airfares & Visa fees.
- Travel insurance.
- Other personal items.
- Masai cultural village fee and souvenirs.
- Anything else not mentioned in our itinerary.