East African Exotic Safaris offers exciting 16 days Kenya luxury safari for enjoying a spectacular holiday with your family and friends, which will become an unforgettable and sweet memory of a lifetime. We will carefully plan an itinerary as well as provide expert guides to help you in having utmost fun and enjoyment in our 16 days Kenya luxury safari.
- Finest accommodations in Mt. Kenya Safari Club, Elsa’s Kopje, Ol Pejeta Sweetwaters Conservancy, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara.
- All domestic flights mentioned.
- Full board accommodation while on safari and half board accommodation at Serena beach hotel & spa.
- Airstrip transfers
- Conservation fee of $80 per person per day for 10 days.
- House wine, soft drinks, local beers, selected spirits in Masai Mara
- Refreshments on game drives
- Two extended game drives per day in the Lodge vehicles in the Olchoro conservancy
- Bush breakfast / lunch / dinner weather permitting in Masai Mara. Sundowners
- Guided bush walks accompanied by our resident Masai Naturalist
- Game viewing at Olchoro Conservancy
- A visit to the Masai village (entrance fee extra)
- Half hour free massage per stay at Ngerende Island Lodge.
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary.
- Optional Hot Air Ballooning (cost per person is 450 US Dollars), Nature walks etc
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplement
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas
- A visit to a Masai Village
- International Airfare