A great photography safari it is! Take photos of Mt. Kilimanjaro as you take game drives at its foot. Spend the night on a Tree hotel and get a chance to view the animals as they come to drink water at a waterhole next to the hotel. It’s during this safari that you will also have a chance to witness one of the wonders of the world “The Great Migration of the Wildebeests”. This phenomenon takes place every year from July to early October.
- Full board accommodation during the safari.
- Bed and breakfast accommodation in Nairobi.
- Transport in a 4×4 safari minivan with pop-up roof for maximum views.
- Transfer from the airport on arrival and to the airport on departure date.
- All game drives indicated on the itinerary.
- Entry fees to the parks
- Bottled water during the safari.
- Services of an English/French speaking driver guide.
- All government taxes.
- Airport pick up on arrival and drop off on departure date.
- International airfares & Visa fees.
- Travel insurance.
- Other personal items.
- Masai cultural village fee and souvenirs.
- Anything else not mentioned in our itinerary.