This 8 days ultimate Kenya and Tanzania safari will take you to the two of the best game viewing countries in the world where annual wildebeest migration occurs thus being termed as the seventh wonder of the world ,beginning in Kenyans colorful capital city of Nairobi where guests will be driven via the great rift valley arriving at the world renowned maasai Mara national reserve known as the jewel highlight of any safari due to its highest concentration of predators to begin the adventure of game search, the tour continues to Serengeti national park which is a spectacular game park from its short and
long grass plains to the millions of animals, birds and plants the safari goes further to the incredible Ngorongoro crater a world heritage site with large mammals, grazers such as zebra, wildebeest and many predators such as lion thus amazing game viewing opportunity awaits you.
- Full board accommodation during the safari.
- Pick up from the airstrip in Serengeti on arrival in Tanzania and drop off at Kilimanjaro
airport after the safari for your outbound.
- Transport in a 4×4 Land Cruiser with a pop-up roof for maximum views in Tanzania and
Kenya. It’s a private safari.
- Crater fees at Ngorongoro.
- All conservation fees.
- All park Fees.
- Unlimited game drives.
- Flight from Masai Mara to Serengeti Via Migori.
- Services of an English speaking driver guide.
- Bottled drinking water during your safari.
- All government taxes.
- International flights and Visa fees.
- A night in Nairobi if the flight arrives in the evening.
- Personal effects.
- Anything else not mentioned above.