This tour will take you to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, for a memorable gorilla tracking experience, and to Queen Elizabeth National Park for the big game safari experience. Queen Elizabeth National Park is a Ramsar wet land site and Uganda’s second largest and most diverse park.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Entebbe/ Kampala|
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- All ground handling that is a 4×4 minibus with a pop roof
- All park entrance fees.
- Gorilla trekking permit.
- Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport.
- 1 boat ride.
- Visit to the Katwe salt mines.
- Visit to the explosion crater lakes.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- International airfares & Visa fees.
- Travel insurance.
- Other personal items.
- Anything else not mentioned in our itinerary.