The four days luxury safari will take you to the hearts of lake Nakuru national park which is referred as a lake of pink flamingoes and variety of bird species thus good for bird lovers whereas Samburu safari will take you to remote and dramatic Samburu game reserve with vast open landscapes, dried riverbeds and red volcanic soil with Samburu being famous for necked gerenuk antelope, reticulated giraffe, gravy’s zebra and beisa Oryx
- Full board accommodation during the safari.
- Transport in a 4×4 safari minivan with pop-up roof for maximum views.
- Transfer from the airport on arrival and to the airport on departure date.
- All game drives indicated on the itinerary.
- Entry fees to the parks
- Bottled water during the safari.
- Services of an English speaking driver guide.
- All government taxes.
- Airport pick up on arrival and drop off on departure date.
- International Airfares.
- Visas and Insurance.
- Tips to local guides.
- Soft or alcoholic drinks or mineral water.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Any meals not indicated above.
- Any tours not mentioned from the itinerary above.
4 days to Samburu National Reserve and Lake Nakuru:
Day 1 Nairobi-Samburu national reserve
You will be picked from your hotel and depart to Samburu national reserve at 7:30 am a semi-arid region. With the word Samburu originated from Maasai of a traditional leather bag used for carrying honey and milk. The area is characterized by vast open landscapes and red volcanic soil. Arrive at Samburu intrepid tented camp in time for lunch. Afternoon game drives to familiarize with the area. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day2 Samburu national reserve
Have a whole day game drive in the reserve in the search of big five observing vast unspoiled scenery in the morning and afternoon drives. You will have a picnic lunch in venue of your choice within the reserve. Visit riverbanks to see crocodiles, velvet monkeys also you might be able to see animals such as gravy’s zebra, beisa oryx, and Somali ostrich. Dinner and overnight at Samburu intrepid camp.
Day 3 Samburu – Lake Nakuru
An early morning game drive, then return for hefty breakfast thereafter depart by road to Nakuru driving past the northern tip of aberdares and descend down the floor of the Great Rift Valley where Lake Nakuru sopa lodge is situated as we check in and have lunch. After lunch proceed for an afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4 Lake Nakuru – Nairobi
Have an early morning game drive, return for breakfast and thereafter bid bye to Lake Nakuru as you proceed back to Nairobi.