Travel west to the foothills of the Rwenzori Mountains to trek through one of Uganda’s pristine rainforests. You will be tracking one of our distant cousins, the chimpanzee in Kibale Forest National Park. Watch these noisy yet illusive creatures, swinging from the trees before taking opportunity to swim in the Nadali-Kasenda crater lakes and search for other primates in the beautiful Magombe swamp.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Entebbe/ Kampala|
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Chimpanzee trekking permit.
- Transport in a fuelled four wheel drive safari car
- Park entrance fees
- Bottled mineral water in the car
- Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- International airfares & Visa fees.
- Travel insurance.
- Accommodation in Entebbe/ Kampala
- Other personal items.
- Anything else not mentioned in our itinerary.