The 2 days classic Kenyan safari is a trip that will take you to the confines of Taita hills wildlife sanctuary, which was established in 1972 by Hilton international. It is a home to many wildlife animals such as caped buffalo, African bush elephant, African leopard, and east African lion, waterbuck, dik-dik, Tanzanian cheetah, Maasai giraffe, zebra, hartebeest, impala, Thomson’s gazelle, lesser kudu and diversity of birdlife.
- Full board accommodation during the safari.
- Transport in a 4×4 safari minivan with pop-up roof for maximum views.
- Transfer from the airport on arrival and to the airport on departure date.
- All game drives indicated on the itinerary.
- Entry fees to the parks
- Bottled water during the safari.
- Services of an English speaking driver guide.
- All government taxes.
- Airport pick up on arrival and drop off on departure date.
- International Airfares.
- Visas and Insurance.
- Tips to local guides.
- Soft or alcoholic drinks or mineral water.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Any meals not indicated above.
- Any tours not mentioned from the itinerary above.