This 14 day safari-journey to the world¹s richest country offering an abundance of wildlife is also an experience into the cultural life style of the remote areas of Uganda. While Gorilla and chimp tracking is the highlight of this safari-journey, you will also be seeing Lions, Hippos, Buffaloes, Leopard, Spotted Hyena, Elephants, over 900 species of birds and an abundance of dense green Forest. This is a safari-journey for nature lovers!
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Entebbe/ Kampala|
- Airport transfers.
- Transportation by a 4wd safari vehicle.
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary.
- Chimp permits.
- Boat trip in Queen.
- One Gorilla permits per person to be secured and paid for in advance.
- Park fees.
- Primate Walk in Kibale.
- Community visits in Bwindi.
- Game drives.
- Services on an English speaking Driver/guide.
- All taxes/VAT.
- Visas or Insurance.
- Tips to local guides.
- Porterage or Laundry.
- Soft or alcoholic drinks or mineral water (excl. water in the vehicles).
- Items of a personal nature.
- Any meals not indicated above.
- Any tours not mentioned from the itinerary above.