An exclusive 14 days safari that covers all the major parks in Kenya. During this safari, you will see the 5 rare species of the Northern Kenya; Gerenuk, Beisa Olyx, Somali Ostrich, Reticulated Giraffe and Gravy Zebra. Spend a night on a tree hotel and watch animals at night as they come to drink water from a waterhole next to the lodge, take photos of the Mt. Kilimanjaro, visit one of the most recent volcanic eruption, ‘Shetani Lava Flow’ at Tsavo West. You will also visit Masai Mara which sums up any Kenyan safari by its abundance of wildlife.
- Full board accommodation during the safari.
- Bed and breakfast accommodation in Nairobi.
- Transport in a 4×4 safari minivan with pop-up roof for maximum views.
- Transfer from the airport on arrival and to the airport on departure date.
- All game drives indicated on the itinerary.
- Entry fees to the parks
- Bottled water during the safari.
- Services of an English/French speaking driver guide.
- All government taxes.
- Airport pick up on arrival and drop off on departure date.
- International airfares & Visa fees.
- Travel insurance.
- Other personal items.
- Masai cultural village fee and souvenirs.
- Anything else not mentioned in our itinerary.